It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the upcoming European Symposium on The New Agreed Draft Regulations on Medical Devices
– (RMD2016) which will take place 7-8 November 2016,
at the Hilton Prague
in Prague, Czech Republic
This first congress will address the important updates for Medical Devices.
Our excellent panel of experienced professionals in this field will ensure a symposium of noteworthy quality.
will be a congress to be remembered & definitely not to be missed.
Topics to be covered, among others will be:
- New Regulations strengthening the rules on placing medical devices on the market
- Reinforcement surveillance
- Manufacturers' responsibilities for the follow-up of the quality, performance and safety of their devices
- The improvement trace-ability throughout the supply chain
- The central database to provide patients, healthcare professionals and the public with comprehensive information on products available in the EU market
- Authorized Representative vs the Qualified Person
These topics will be updated further upon completion of the agenda
Join the Symposium and benefit from expanding your network.
We look forward to welcoming you to RMD2016
in the exciting and historical city of Prague.
|Mr. Mika Reinikainen
|RMD2016 Congress Chair
The Chairman of the European Association for Authorized Representatives (EAAR)
||RMD2016 Congress Co-Chair
C.E.O. - Obelis s.a.